Liebert FPC 150-300kVA
Provides high quality, flexible power distribution for high-density data centers. It is engineered to combine the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit with the flexibility of a custom-tailored power system. This self-contained system provides power isolation, power distribution, computer-grade grounding and power monitoring.
- Rack-size power conditioning and distribution
- Requires only front and back service access
- Offers top or bottom cable entry
- Sub-feed breakers or I-Line panelboards provide the flexibility to add distribution capacity as needed to adapt to growing room loads.
- Inline 42-pole panelboards provide wide-open wiring access channels for easy installation of additional circuits.
- Various cabling options provide flexibility - top of the racks, under the floor or through the bottom of the cabinet.
- Factory testing ensures reliable, consistent performance.
- Local and remote power monitoring capabilities enable you to attain maximum availability for your critical operations.
- Four panelboard capacity saves money by eliminating need for multiple cabinets.
- Ability to install additional distribution capacity within the same cabinet as needs change helps to manage costs over service life of system.
- Larger kVA capacity rating means fewer units will be needed to support IT growth.
- In-rack location places power distribution closer to the load, reducing under floor cabling from centralized UPS and making cable movements simpler and less expensive.