ASCO SERIES 300 Generator Paralleling System
The SERIES 300 Paralleling System, available from 208 to 600 volts, is the first patented transfer switch-based paralleling system. Tested and listed per UL 891, it combines robust UL listed components in a resourceful design that brings added flexibility, reliability, and cost savings to any project.
- Transfer switches are managed according to their priority blocks, with 4 priority blocks for a 2-generator system and 8 priority blocks for a 4-generator system.
- Loads can be separated and assigned to block priorities according to their importance, with the intent of operating all online generators at their maximum efficiency.
- Application will add or shed loads automatically according to the available capacity as determined by online generators.
- Operators can enable or disable this application via the graphic touch screen.
- The Series 300 Paralleling System brings an unprecedented level of simplified modularity and expandability to a variety of applications and generators. With front access options and a footprint as small as 28”D by 38”W, the SERIES 300 can be designed into compact power generation configurations with as many as 4 engine-generator sets.
- By bringing together in one location the paralleling controls for all generators and including a logical, easy to use graphic touch screen with intuitive fingertip selections, the SERIES 300 streamlines your operation and improves the reliability of your power for your application.
- The reliability, small footprint, flexible expandability and economic benefits make the SERIES 300 a perfect fit for a variety of applications.