Trellis™ Inventory Manager
The ultimate tool for keeping track of all of your assets.
•Minimize effort brought by manual, outdated or conflicting lists of data center assets
•Minimize errors due to outdated or conflicting lists of assets; you maintain only one comprehensive source of documentation for all devices in the data center
•Find equipment (and relevant asset data) quicker through the use of a search-and-locate feature
•Fast-track device placement, provisioning or decommissioning with help from a comprehensive and unified floor, rack plan and device plan
•Quickly determine what connections exist for a chosen asset (no more tracing cables behind racks)
•Reduce time spent and personnel traffic inside the data center
•Understand exactly what capacities exist within the data center, what has already been used and what is remaining, understanding how the consumption levels rate against thresholds that apply
•The Trellis Inventory Manager allows data center stakeholders to know exactly what assets, connections and capacity exist in their facility, and easily make changes for optimal performance. It provides a set of graphical visualization tools to allow the infrastructure team to map out its floor space and understand where assets are, who they belong to and how they are connected.
•Users can collect a detailed catalog of all the inventory items that are placed in the data center, as well as understand how much capacity (power, cooling, weight and space) is available and consumed at any point in the data center based on faceplate or de-rated values. View capacities in any floor/space, inside any elevation (e.g., rack) or inside the actual assets (e.g., blade chassis) with ease.
- Turning Your Data Center Into a Strategic Asset.pdf
- Improving Visibility into Data Center Operations.pdf
- Data Center Infrastructure Management: Promises, Challenges and Imperatives of Data Center Infrastructure Management.pdf
- Applying Data Center Infrastructure Management in Colocation Data Centers.pdf
- The API Revolution: What it means for Data Center Infrastructure Management.pdf
- Considerations on Evaluating a DCIM Solution.pdf
- Achieving a New Level of Data Center Performance.pdf
- Turning your Data Center into a Strategic Asset.pdf